“Fun Visit”

Naylor Wine Cellars
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had occasion to visit this winery as part of a tour. The staff is knowledgeable and enthusiastic although the part of the facility we toured was not especially impressive. The wines were good. We had a catered dinner in an adjoining room. The food was excellent and was complimented by the wines. There is a small shop that sells both wines and assorted accessories and gift items. It was a fun visit that was informative and tasty.

4  Thank Molga

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went to the Market in Stewartstown and while I was walking around came upon a little store in there that sells Wine Tasted a few and Bought a few Boy was I glad I got 2 bottles for Me and 2 for My Brother in Law We were both totally happy with Both wines .Now we are planning a trip to the Winery and sure it Will be worth it

3  Thank George B
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had the pleasure of attending a wine tasting at Naylor with a handful of friends and family members. I must say, as good as their wine is, the staff is even better! Everyone was hospitable, friendly, and a little quirky. It's an easy location to find, and the scenery is fantastic.

2  Thank LostOnWilderness
Reviewed November 14, 2012

we enjoyed the wines, the vineyard was clean, and there was a nice selection. Make this part of a day trip to see this winery and Allegra and its a nice date.

2  Thank tommy8244
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Have lived near the Naylor Wine Cellar since it started as a business. I have watched it become more popular as time goes on. My son and neighbor have worked there and everyone knows "Dick Naylor". Very nice place to visit for a tour or wine tasting. They have hosted a 5K charity run for years and it gets bigger every year. Their winesare very good and there is plenty to buy at their store. During the Spring, Summer and Fall they promote their wine with great music on the grounds at the pavillion. These events are a 'Can't Miss". You will never be disappointed by the wine, music events or the tour. A must see.

2  Thank PITTparent