“I love this place!”

88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“I love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Have lived near the Naylor Wine Cellar since it started as a business. I have watched it become more popular as time goes on. My son and neighbor have worked there and everyone knows "Dick Naylor". Very nice place to visit for a tour or wine tasting. They have hosted a 5K charity run for years and it gets bigger every year. Their winesare very good and there is plenty to buy at their store. During the Spring, Summer and Fall they promote their wine with great music on the grounds at the pavillion. These events are a 'Can't Miss". You will never be disappointed by the wine, music events or the tour. A must see.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank PITTparent

Manchester Township, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Not the best location for a fall wedding.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Nothing was provided by the management for this wedding except the availability of purchasing wine. There should be heaters and tarp to enclose the premises if they are to allow people to get married here in the October. The wind made it hard to enoy the wedding since we were all so cold.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank sweetsue13
Mineral, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Squeeze me, Make me Wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have had wine from all over the world and yet I can't wait to get to Stewartstown to see Dick and the Crew!! And the Events are the bomb!!! Conveniently located within walking distance of the American Vintage B&B .. an event at Naylor's becomes a weekend to remember!!!

Visited August 2012