“GREAT PIZZA”

Two Cousins Pizza & Family
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Stevens
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Only had pizza the other day. Stop here for dinner with my wife and grandson. Pizza crust thin and the crust chewy like good Italian bread, the way I like it. The large pie is really a large pie about 18 inches. Sauce and cheese evenly distributed To within an inch of the edge. They obviously use a good quality cheese because it is not swimming in oil like some pizzas I have had, with this amount of cheese on them. Pizza is my grandson's favorite! He managed to eat half of the pizza and he is only eight years old. I don't know where he put it! I'm a big guy and I couldn't eat pizza like that so it must've been good. Noticed a few cheesesteaks being served they look delicious and packed full. After asking about the good-looking roll I was told they were made in house, sounds like a winner to me. I'll be back to try those as well.

2  Thank REDS2U

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great Meals, Great Prices, Great Service and very friendly staff. Great for meals to sandwiches to pizza!

2  Thank Dar K
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I've taken out pizzas from here several times , the quality is pretty good.I think it is better than Proccopios'

2  Thank enteNewJersey
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Some people really need to grow up, if you dont think 2 cousins has the best pzza in lancaster county, keep it to yourself, as of now you go there and they have all the certificates that they were choosen and not just said it.
If you have a favorite keep it to yourself and dont bother stopping there..... you obviously dont understand italian food, go to the franchises not family buisnesses.
GET REAL! they are by far the best in quality and quantity!
Nobody beats them in town i mean NOBODY

1  Thank loloM5
Reviewed December 20, 2011

This pizza is great kid friendly and the service is good too
Unlike the place up the road horrible service this place is worth the visit

4  Thank W C