Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM
Review Highlights
Camp

I went to a camp in this place and I think this is a great place for having fun. This place is for... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Iranmy M
via mobile
Hidden Treasure -

First time going to RM, but wont be the last. A pleasant surprise overall, as the area offers zip... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Stay56849800757

All reviews obstacle course zip lining fear of heights awesome experience a lot of fun explained everything bucket list aerial excursion super fun challenge adventure whole family zip line course high ropes hanging upside down safety obstacles encouraging
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was the best ziplining we have come across in this area. The guides were fun and listened if someone was nervous. They were a great staff! Thank you for making our adventure exciting!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My Husband and I planned a vacation to Lancaster in July. I had received the PA Travel Guide and Looking through it we found an ad on Refreshing Mountain. We made reservations 2 days before,,,recommended! The tours fill up fast, Upon arriving the camp looked great. So exciting since we had always wanted to zipline! It was everything we thought it would be. If you are afraid of heights do not do this, There were 5 zips on the tour we took we had the best guides ever! Awesome Time!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We (a couple in their mid-lat 20s) did the Zip Line Canopy Tour and had a blast. The guides were awesome, knowledgeable, fun and professional. I felt 100% safe the entire time. I am an engineer and I inspect bridges and I can attest that their equipment and rigging is legit. Can't say enough good stuff.

1  Thank ReggieAdam
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We came with a group of seven (age 30-40) and had so much fun. We did the high rope & zip line course which gives you all the adventure you are looking for. The two guides made a awesome job focusing on safety and fun in parallel.
Go for it. It is 2h fun.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had a wonderful time and our guides were awesome!! I do feel like it is a little over priced. I tried to get my sister to go but she was shocked at the prices. Other than that it was fun!