“Fresh Seafood in Farm Country”
Review of Kyma Seafood Grill

Kyma Seafood Grill
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Stevens
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fresh Seafood in Farm Country”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Modern looking, clean, good food and decent service. Decent choices for moderately prices wines too. A bit of a fishy aroma coming from the kitchen when you come into the lobby, but not in the dining area was the only negative.

Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“fresh, good food & great service.”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We've eaten here a few times and prefer Johnny's down below, but the food, martinis, and service are great here as well.

Plainview, NY
“Great dinner”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Combined with Johnny's, we had a great choice of steaks and seafood. Good sized portions, excellent bar, fair price.

Pa
“Pump my stomach & let me do it all over again!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I have been to Kyma four times before but this was my husband's first visit. We were celebrating our 43 wedding anniversary and I wanted to make sure he would have the best evening ever. We requested my favorite server, Greg DeTemple and when we were seated, he already had our table ready with water and menus. I chose the Kyma Combo of 4 oz Fillet with 2 stuffed shrimp and gave one shrimp to my hubby. He had the 4 oz Fillet with a Char-grilled South African Lobster Tail. He shared a piece of the Lobster and it was just wonderful. My drink was the Lazy River and hubby requested a very dry Hendrick's Martini and he was impressed how they served it with his own Martini shaker. To top our evening off, I had a Hendrick's and Tonic and hubby had a Gonzo Bil beer. He said that in the past few years, this was the most memorable meal he has ever had. The steaks were grilled to perfection and the seafood done just right. We will be back!!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank tinker1bellPa
Columbia, Pennsylvania, United States
“My first time”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Without a doubt this was one of the most memorable and flavorful and well prepared meals in my life. The seafood was cooled perfectly and the filet mignon was melt in your mouth tender and delicious. Our server Greg is a most amazing and gracious person and made our experience that much more memorable. The owner greeted us after the meal and was very pleasant and gracious. It is one of the more pricey menus in the area but worth every penny. I can't remember when I had such a difficult time deciding what to have. I had the Maryland Crab Soup and the Zyma Combo (2) and it was to die for...Probably the best Anniversary dinner ever.

• Visited June 2012