“Don't waste your time going here”
Review of Zeno's Pub

Zeno's Pub
Ranked #3 of 13 Nightlife in State College
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I went here on a Saturday night with some friends. We were visiting from out of town. There is a $5 cover charge and if you are the designated driver and drinking sodas expect to pay $2 each for them. I am not accustomed to having to pay that much for a plain coke at a bar. Also, don't go there expecting decent food. The food is greasy and cold. The bar the night we were there was terrible. They couldn't stay on tune and the musicians were not very good. I would not suggest wasting your money on this place there are a lot better places in State College that you can go.

Reviewed September 4, 2011

There are plenty of bars in State COllege. Zenos is not worth your time. The staff act like you are doing them a favor by showing up. They treat you like dirt. Give your business to any other bar.

4  Thank Reviewet3432
Reviewed June 24, 2010

Stopped by for a drink AFTER lunch (2 pm). There were all of THREE people in the entire establishment. The bartender let me sit for half an hour with an empty glass to cut up lemons. I'm not used to having to flag someone down with so little going on. Eventually I just left, but the bartender is lucky I tip up front and never take back a tip once it's on the bar.

Unfortunately, due to the wide selection of brews, I'll be back.

1  Thank wharfrat1490
Reviewed January 2, 2009

Can't say enough about this place. The beer selection is awesome and Jessica, the WOW waitress, rocks!

1  Thank sarabynite
Reviewed April 13, 2008

The review title says it all. This is like a real life version of Cheers, only with the best selection of beer I have ever seen in one bar. The people are friendly, the service is excellent, and they have beer festivals every few months. And if you come into State College semi-regularly, sign up for the beer news, they email you with what's new on tap. If you're in town, drink here.

1  Thank slasich