Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center
$93
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
$152
$139
$105
Country Inn
Hampton Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
$107
Sleep Inn(State College)(Great Value!)
$71
SleepInn
Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites(State College)(Great Value!)
$102
$92
$82
Comfort Suites Penn State(State College)(Great Value!)
$89
Toftrees Golf Resort(State College)(Great Value!)
$84
$82
Travelocity
Days Inn Penn State(State College)(Great Value!)
$101
$93
1,546 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolrefrigerator and microwavebeds were comfortablestaff was friendlypjkerrannweekendsbanqueteventfootballconcertgraduationcollegecampus
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Both mattresses were sunken where previous people had slept. Mattresses were not comfortable at all. My wife and I woke up with sore backs that lasted all day long.
Rooms are not sound proofed at all. Other guests had loud music playing in their rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
JBS1234, Director of Sales at Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Greetings Douglas, I apologize for your less than desirable stay. We actually had the mattresses replaced prior to your stay, I am sorry that you still found them uncomfortable. Please give us another change in the future.

Thanks again,

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Good place close to Penn State. The food at the restaraunt was very good and staff was friendly and helpfull. There are specials during happy hour that should be relayed to staying customers.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Hello and thank you for taking the time to post your review. I appreciate your comments regarding the Happy Hour specials being posted, we actually do play a series of "advertisements" on the television screen at the front desk, pertaining to our property. We have also since placed flyers on the front counter.

Thanking you I am,

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Good location. Good breakfast (if only on weekdays). Ok room. Somewhat noisy. Room could have been cleaner.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Greetings Laurie, thank you for sharing your review. I am pleased that you found our location accommodating, and the breakfast adequate. We actually do offer breakfast seven days a week, complimentary Monday through Friday. I will speak with the housekeeping staff regarding the cleanliness of the rooms.

Thanking You I am,

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed overnight on August 23-24. After staying at your facility in June of this year for a few nights we were so pleased and decided to stay again. But this time it was disappointing. We asked for non-smoking room which we received but when entering the room it clearly smelled as if someone has been smoking. The cleanliness of the bathroom was poor. The tub/shower looked dirty especially the floor of the tub. The tissue box was empty and the white comforters were very dingy looking. When turning down the blankets to sleep my kids noticed black grease marks. I am thankful that I brought blankets from home for the ride and had them to use for the evening. There were also small nat flies in the room as well. Being we were only staing overnight I felt I would bring this to the attention of management when returning home. If we were staying longer I would of asked for my room to be changed. With paying $183.37 for one night stay it was an insult to me as to the conditions the room was in.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Good Morning Michael, I apologize for your sub par stay you encountered. All of our rooms are non smoking, however unfortunately sometimes guests still however smoke in the guest rooms. Unfortunately we cannot control if and when this will happen. In regards to the housekeeping issues, if you could provide me with your last name or room number I could investigate if this was reported to the front desk staff. We request that all of our guests bring such matters to the attention of the front desk staff so that we can attend to your needs. We would have been happy to make a room change accordingly.

Please feel free to contact me,
814-321-9114

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel once previously and was satisfied enough to book another stay. This time was horrible! Upon arriving to our room we realized there was no fridge or microwave. When I took a shower the tub was clogged so the water wasn't draining while I showered...ugh. I called for maintenance; he did arrive promptly. He poured a solution and left. It was still clogged...he returned twice. If that wasn't enough the hot water faucet in the shower broke off. A clogged drain can be difficult so it didn't bother me too much. The next day after being gone all day moving my daughter into Penn State...NO ONE CLEANED OUR ROOM! I asked if policy was changed and did we have to request cleaning service and was told no by management. They didn't try to apologize or compensate me in anyway. They lost a good customer.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Good Morning Tracy, thank you for posting your review. I appreciate your continued service, and I apologize that you did not enjoy your recent stay. If you could provide me with more specifics, particularly which staff you engaged with, I could investigate the situation further. We do strive for complete guest satisfaction, and I apologize that you did not encounter this each and every time.

Please feel free to contact me at 814-321-9114