“Ramada at State College Perfect for Football Weekends!”

Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #23 of 26 Hotels in State College
Baltimore
“Ramada at State College Perfect for Football Weekends!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

We have been staying the Ramada in State college for over two years and are never disappointed. Ann Kerr and her staff are terrific and provide top accommodations. There's a nice restaurant on property and Beaver Stadium is just a short drive for GameDay tailgating.

T.J. Brightman- Bel Air, Maryland

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
JBS1234, Director of Sales at Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Mr. Brightman, thank you for taking the time to share your lovely experience. I am so glad that Ann and her staff were able to accommodate you and make for a better experience. I see you are a dedicated guest, are you part of our program Wyndham Rewards? If not we can enroll you the next time you stay. We welcome you back anytime!

Jennifer Brooks-Stahl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Korean first
Collingswood, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

have been coming here for a football weekend for 15 years gets better each visit ann kerr front desk manager is the best and so are the other there beware of the bar they may flag you before you sit down and you might not had a drink before you stop there

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Wow George, I must say it is impressive that you have been staying with us for over fifteen years! We are honored that you have made us your home away from home. I hope you are a member of our rewards program, Wyndham Rewards? We look forward to seeing you next Football season. Go Penn State!

Warm Regards,
Millersville, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

Make many trips to State College for work and for weekends to watch various sporting events. Also great to know that I am going to get a great room at a fair price. The kids love the indoor pool over the winter time.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Hello Jeremy, we thank you for sharing your great experience with other members. I am thrilled that the kids enjoy the heated indoor pool. I hope you get a chance to stay with us in the summer when we have the outdoor pool open. We welcome you back anytime!

Warm Regards,
Boothwyn, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

I have stayed at the Ramada Inn & Conference Center at State College three times and each time I stay - I find more things about the hotel I love. I even sent my parents there for my dad's birthday and to visit our daughter in college. The rooms are very clean. The beds are by far the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in. Every one you meet is very pleasant and cannot do enough for you. I would strongly recommend this hotel and I honestly do everything in my power to make sure when I need to visit State College I book early so that I can stay at this location!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
JBS1234, Director of Sales at Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Hi Connie, thank you for taking the time to share your excellent review. I am honored that you have chosen to stay with us, we certainly are a great value in State College. Are you familiar with the Wyndham Rewards program? They award you points for every dollar spent, and can be later redeemed for future stays. We can enroll you right at the front desk. We'd love to welcome you back again soon!

Kind Regards,
Dillon, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Any home football weekend is busy and the service and friendliness of the staff was outstanding over the weekend! The hotel is well kept and everyone staying at the hotel commented on how wonderfulness everything was. The lobby bar was full of excitement with great service.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Hello Bob, thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay. I also thank you for making us your choice hotel in State College. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Have been staying at this property between 3 and 6 times a year since 2005. since that time they have taken and implemented all suggestions and have renovated almost all rooms to meet standards that are expected in this price range. (flat screen tv's updated fixtures, nice bedding, etc). Staff is extremely friendly even when the house is full.

The only downside is that the price increases for football weekends this year were too high and as a result we stayed less times this year than in years past.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
JBS1234, Director of Sales at Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Hello Jim, thank you for sharing your experience. I am delighted that you noticed we welcome guest's suggestions and make every effort to improve our standards. Since your last visit we have done even more renovations, we even did a lounge expansion. We would love for you to visit again and see the updates for yourself.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

I have been going to PSU football games for years. This is the best place to stay when planning a football weekend. (I have been up there as well on a non football weekends.) The staff is great and they work w/ you to make sure you get what you want in terms of reservations. The facilities are excellent to include the indoor pool, exercise room and the restaurants. We always make it a habit to eat all our meals there and the football weekend buffets make for a great time. Would not go anywhere else.

Gregg
West Chester, PA

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Hello Gregg, thank you for sharing your review. I am delighted that you had a great visit and the staff you encountered were friendly. I understand that there are a lot of great options in town for accommodations, so I thank you for making us your choice hotel. We hope to see you for the 2013 season, Go Penn State!