Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Autoport(State College)
View Hotel
Courtyard State College(State College)
View Hotel
Residence Inn State College(State College)
View Hotel
Super 8 State College(State College)
View Hotel
Days Inn Penn State(State College)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Imperial Motor Inn(State College)
1,540 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolrefrigerator and microwavebeds were comfortablestaff was friendlypjkerrannweekendsbanqueteventfootballconcertgraduationcollegecampus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2011

This is a large complex, clean and well maintained. Friendly, efficient staff. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. The bed was wonderfully comfortable. Our room was on the 2nd Floor, overlooking the atrium and pool. We enjoyed seeing the activity around us, although some of our group with pool side rooms complained about the noise and humidity and asked to change rooms after one night. If you want to ensure peace and quiet, consider asking for it. A hot breakfast was included on week-days. The restaurant was reasonably priced for a hotel dining room, as was room service.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank LanceErie
JBS1234, Director of Sales at Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Good Evening, thank you for sharing your experience. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us. The complimentary breakfast buffet is certainly a great value Monday through Friday. Please visit us again anytime, we would love to have you back.

Thanks again,

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I moved to State College from across the country, and arrived to the town without first being able to secure an apartment. The hotel was aware of my situation and bent over backwards to accommodate me as I searched for a place. Of all the hotels I'd made an attempt to book, this was the only one flexible and willing to work with my tenuous schedule. I would recommend this Ramada, and particularly its staff, to anyone visiting State College.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank tatiad

Greetings, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am so delighted that our staff treated you with such kindness, we definitely have a great staff working beside us. I will share your kind words with everyone!

Thanks again,

Reviewed August 5, 2011

The hotel was busy with groups and conferences but the Front desk staff was very nice. All our questions were answered and they were helpful with directions and with things to do with kids in State College.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank avr1321

Greetings, thank you for posting such a great review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay while with us. I will pass on the positive comments to my staff.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

When we arrived a wrestling camp was in session. The temperature was 103 and the indoor pool area smelled of overworked young bodies and mold. The first room we were given was just off of this area and the only "window" looked out on the adjoining corridor. The second room was next to the laundry and had such a strong mildew smell we had to refuse it. The third room was acceptable it at least had an outside window. The conference center is loosely connected by open corridors which as the evening went on became outside party areas for the many families and groups of kids staying at the hotel. Some of the rooms have no windows at all just curtains covering cinder block walls. The front desk staff on Friday when we checked in were less that helpful.
In their defense, the front desk staff on Sunday at check out were very helpful and the meeting rooms and food for the conference were more than adequate. The air-conditioning kept up to the heat and the evening banquet was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed some aspects of your stay such as the banquet menu. I apologize for the many less than impressive issues you encountered. It is true that we are a Conference hotel in that we host many events and functions such as a wrestling camp for two weeks in the summer. When we enclosed our Atrium area man years ago, the fire code did not allow for windows, hence why our interior rooms do not have them. We would love to have you back if you would consider giving us another chance.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Although the room had some hotel extras such as shampoo etc. Over all the room had a strong bleach smell that came from the sheets, horrible yellow pillows and the best was the underwear behind the bathroom door to which the front desk said "EWEE"
Move on to find another place.
Breakfast was nice if you got there first thing, in an hour most was gone and not replaced.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Greetings, thank you for taking the time to bring some issues to our attention. Your comments validate the importance of having an understanding, caring, and compassionate staff. I apologize for the lack of service you encountered and I would love for a chance to make it up to you. Our guest rooms have since been updated, as well as a lounge expansion. We would love to show you our improvements.