Very nice hotel and great location for visiting Penn State. The service was very good, including a shuttle that was available, free to guests. Bar was very nice, didn't eat at the restaurant . Only downside was that we were 2 adults and 2 teenagers and then beds are doubles, not queens.. We had a great 2 days in Penn State and look forward to visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nittany Lion Inn is a Penn State landmark, rich in history and tradition and a proud member of the National Trust Historic Hotels of America. Our AAA Four Diamond rated property is located on the campus of The Pennsylvania State University, serving as a travelers’ haven and a popular gathering place for Penn State alumni. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Nittany Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nittany Lion Hotel State College
- Nittany Lion State College