Stayed at this hotel for one night in April 2014. Choose a double canopy room with a sitting area. The room was really nice, with a very large bathroom and the sitting area was perfect. The room includes Keurig with coffee/tea, microwave, small fridge and WIFI. The best was the quality of the towels. It was such a pleasant surprise afer getting a shower to have such plush towels. And the feather pillows are a nice touch.
We stopped in at Whiskers and the bar staff was friendly and attentive.
The only downside was it got loud in the hallway in the morning when Housekeeping started their day. We could hear the staff talking from the hallway and that was disruptive so early in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nittany Lion Inn is a Penn State landmark, rich in history and tradition and a proud member of the National Trust Historic Hotels of America. Our AAA Four Diamond rated property is located on the campus of The Pennsylvania State University, serving as a travelers’ haven and a popular gathering place for Penn State alumni. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Nittany Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nittany Lion Hotel State College
- Nittany Lion State College