THe Inn has been updated and sits at the edge of campus, so it is convenient but also quiet. Very near the oldest residence halls, West Halls--beautiful red brick, feels like colonial times.
Students play key roles. Penn State has a program for hospitality majors the equal of any.
Take a trip down memory lane later by stopping by the quintessential college bar, The All American Rathskeller, plus have a great home style breakfast at the Corner Room in the Hotel State College.
The University has much for visitors to enjoy. The NIttany Lion Inn is THE place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nittany Lion Inn is a Penn State landmark, rich in history and tradition and a proud member of the National Trust Historic Hotels of America. Our AAA Four Diamond rated property is located on the campus of The Pennsylvania State University, serving as a travelers’ haven and a popular gathering place for Penn State alumni. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Otel, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Nittany Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nittany Lion Hotel State College
- Nittany Lion State College