Free internet, breakfast, bottled water, cookies...For a side of the road hotel, this place is perfect. It does seem a little deserted, standing alone, but it's close enough to downtown State College. I stayed there while driving across I-80 from Michigan to NY. The staff was helpful in pointing me to restaurants in the area. If you have to make the trip across I-80 this is one of the better places to stop for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn by Hilton, is located 1/2 mile from Penn State campus, Beaver Stadium, Bryce Jordon Center, Pegula Ice Arena and Mount Nittany Medical Center. Daily hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi are included. The hotel shares the parking lot with a popular casual restaurant and lounge. We are only 3/4 miles from downtown and I 99/Rt.322. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn State College reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn State College Hotel State College
- State College Hampton Inn