“Glad they're open late”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 248 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We've eaten at this chain now and then (on the road 225+ nights per year) although we always prefer to eat "local". That said, we were very pleased with our food and service late on a snowy, Sunday night. My husband deemed his mojito "excellent" and we had a fresh, well-prepared entree salad and sandwich. A good experience.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have been several times trying to give them the chance to get things right but just never get 'wow'ed.
I have had everything from burgers, chicken sandwiches, salads, to the chicken and shrimp skillet meal.
There has never been a time I didn't have to send something back. One time they had to redo my son's sweet potato fries 4 times before they got it right.
I have been to other Friday's and never had the problems that this one has.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We went for happy hour which was a pretty good value....all appetizers at half price and beers at 3 dollars as well as some more "special" drinks at 6.00. But it took some arguing and cajoling with the waiter to achieve--he hadn't seen the same menu and price lists I had. Definitely a nice place for happy hour--I have not eaten there, though.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Since it was summer and all the Penn State students were gone, we did not have to wait for a table. We walked over after 7 pm and the wait staff was very friendly and helpful. Our food was very good.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Service was great. Food was good. Restaurant location was relatively close to most of the hotels in the area.