“Nice twist on a philly cheese steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Pita Pit - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Pita Pit
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Kimberton, Pennsylvania
“Nice twist on a philly cheese steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

I came here with my friend, and it was hidden back on Calder Ave, but it was well worth the search. They have plenty of predefined choices and but you have unlimited amount of choices what you want; like i never had a philly cheese steak on pita bread before, it had a different taste to it, and I actually prefer that now. Thumbs up!

Visited November 2011

“Poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

I wouldn't waste my time going back. Food was average but the pita was thrown together. I could have probably made a better pita at home. The guy that waited on me made me never want to go back. It was the first time I'd been there and I was treated like I was stupid. Overall, not worth it.

State College, Pennsylvania
“Find somewhere that wants your business instead”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2010

Pretty disgusted with the service at this place. One guy in general was a real jerk to us over the phone. They "lost" our delivery order. It seems like the place just doesn't care like it used to, its employees are just there to earn a paycheck and could care less about quality or hospitality. I don't like going to restaurants where customers seem to be a hassle to the employees, and I won't be going back to Pita Pit any time soon.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook