“Fun!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Fun and entertaining, and favorite for our pre-teen's birthday dinners, and the extended family is so pleased with the choice

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We visited for lunch on a quiet snowy day over winter break, not very crowded anywhere in town. We were heartened by the several groups of Asian graduate students having a grand time at lunch -- figured they would not be here if the food was lousy. It's not. Reliable dishes for us rookies, but some nicely spiced surprising twists. Lunch specials are a great deal; large portions for little money. Hot & sour soup was tasty but not spicy, wonton soup was average. Sesame Chicken was hard-fried and a bit tough, but the sauce was great. Chicken Lo-Mein very tasty. Looking forward to coming back for dinner to take advantage of the bar and dinner specials.

1  Thank heartlesspwg
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is truly my favorite food in State College! The hibachi grill is AWESOME. Fresh food made right in from of you! They have VERY reasonable takeout food as well. If we are in State College on my birthday, it is my pick every year...my husband doesn't even ask me where I want to go anymore...he knows.

1  Thank Susan P
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband and I went to Fuji and Jade for dinner and drinks. The bartenders are phenomenal and the drink list is fascinating. I have yet to have a bad drink and I have vowed to try something different each and every time. If you prefer to drink your desserts, order the Pineapple Upside Down Cake. The sushi is always excellent and it's the only place in town I get it from. The food was also great! This is a great place for a nice evening or if you just want some good Chinese food.

1  Thank jdohara520
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food here is usually pretty good, the service is usually outstanding, and the bar is probably staffed by the best actual bartenders in State College (name any drink, they already know how to make it). I also love how they deliver. Anytime I'm craving hibachi they will deliver for free.

You will find better sushi and you will find better Chinese food in State College, but here you can have both under one roof with excellent service and free delivery (which is particularly good because many Japanese places don't offer that option).

1  Thank eightwednesday