“Was looking for a Mongolian-type grill...”
Review of Green Bowl

Green Bowl
Ranked #83 of 250 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed January 13, 2010

Was looking for a Mongolian-type grill, and this was reccomrnded by the hotel.
I was significantly disappointed.
Taste was aweful though some would say you get what you pick!
It smelled burned when it was delivered to the table but some of the ingredients did not seem cooked.

The amount of meat was not a lot considering the dinner price.

I have been to similar grills in other areas and no matter what I pick it ends up wonderful.

Sorry. I wanted to like it.

Reviewed March 8, 2009

I walked into this place after spending all day cheering for my team at a wrestling match. I still had my school aparrel on, and apparently the people there didn't like me because of the team I was cheering for. My meals were overcooked and burnt. My last bowl even sat out on the counter for 5 minutes until another server brought it to me. My server wouldn't even bring it! It was cold by the time it got to me. I've been to similar places like this and loved them. I'm disappointed that people here discriminate against their customers. Talk about sore losers.

Reviewed September 5, 2008

I love this place. As always, great food. It was a bit busy today, but that just means other people like it too.

Tai'an, China
Reviewed August 28, 2008

kind of combination of Chinese buffet and salad bar

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 7, 2008

ehhh.. this place was good. Make sure you ask a waiter for help before putting your dishes together because if you dont know what your doing they could end up tasting pretty bad...