“Great stir fry”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is an all you can eat restaurant. Pick your veggies, noodles, sauce and meat/seafood/tofu and they stir fry it up for you and deliver it to your table. Many sauces and vegetables to choose from. Very casual atmosphere. A must-visit when in State College!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

we go to the green bowl when the students are on break. no crowd and quicker service. you have a variety of vegetables to choose from (more than at least 20) a variety of non-meat proteins, a ton of sauces that you can mix and match and your choice of one meat of three, or shrimp, and then they stir fry what you choose. you can make as many trips as you want. you can pile your bowl as high as you want, but to me that is a mistake. I usually make 3 or four trips with a protein with each trip and maybe 2 or 3 veggies that compliment each other, not a 4 foot high bowl of everything! why fill up in one trip? love the place

1  Thank gary f
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stopped for lunch because someone had recommended it to her. Our server was very helpful explaining what to do, patient and friendly. I loved the vegetables and noodles that you pick out yourself. They are so fresh and then they cook them right there. There is many different sauce options. I had a peanut sauce then a Thai sauce. My friend had a ginger plum sauce. They were all delicious. You can go back up as much as you like and there is meat options as well. I will return, it was great.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Just okay. Different in that it is an all you can eat, made to order hibachi dinner but is over priced. Dinner cost me $15 and it was not a nice atmosphere at all (similar to a fast food atmosphere). Unless you are a big eater, not really worth the cost. Food was decent however.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I went in for lunch on 01/25/214. Betsy was my server. She was very attentive and pleasant . All the selections looked fresh and what I had was good.