“Awesome food, but cleanliness optional”
Review of Green Bowl

Green Bowl
Ranked #84 of 248 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed July 1, 2008

I love the Green Bowl. As they say... your meal is what you make it. After I eat here, I always feel a lot healthier knowing I've had my veggies for the day... and the fact that it's all you can eat.... you can try different things each time you make a new bowl. The only complaints are the cleanliness. I have been there three times in the last month and I don't think they've cleaned the much since the beginning of the year. The rails on the chairs are filthy. You could write your name on them with your finger. Hopefully, they are a little more serious about cleaning in the kitchen area.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
State College, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 24, 2008

You get what you put into it - veggies almost always look perfect. You walk out smelling like a grill though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 20, 2007

Alright every once in a while.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook