“Great breakfast.”

Add it.
Denny's
Cuisines: American, Diner, Contemporary
Reviewed March 26, 2013

They are very quick at getting you to your table. Usually get breakfast here. It is one of the best Denny's restaurants in central PA. Waite staff is very professional and courteous. Especially like the All American Slam.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I had breakfast here the last day of my visit and the service was superb. I was waited on and received exactly what I ordered quickly. My waitress checked back numerous times to make sure everything was to my liking. I will definitely eat here again if I'm ever in the area.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We like to go for breakfast.
Plenty of options and not a wallet breaker.
The staff is pretty nice but the owner is a stick in the mud. never says hi and we're in there all the time.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Food is fine, management leaves something to be desired. That said, my waitress was fantastic, but I won't go back for a number of reasons.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I Love Dennys Breakfast Skillets they are so good, they always come out red hot and sizzling to you when served. I love the one that has two eggs the way you want them cooked, with home fries, onions, peppers.
Try one today you will like it. :)
Donnie