“It's an IHOP”

Cuisines: American
Winburne,pa
“It's an IHOP”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I ate here with my family because my daughter had received a gift card for IHOP. It wasn't the first one I have eaten at, I've stopped while traveling at a few and this one is pretty much the same. Some of the group had all you can eat pancakes and they were quite satisfied with the service getting them. It's really better to try some specialty pancakes or French toast as far as something different. I think IHOPs in general are a little pricey, but it's a chain restaurant and not a little local diner, which I would prefer. But they do offer some different items and are pretty standardly good.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Finally great coffee and smiles”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This IHOP had three people wanting to wait on me (that made me feel like royalty and I am just a salesman). Clean and courteous. coffee is tastefully hot

Visited March 2014
State College, Pennsylvania
“hot pancakes would taste better”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Although I have a favorite breakfast place in town (Waffle Shop) I decided to give the new IHOP a try. Two tries, in fact. First try was with a friend, and everything was fine except our crepes were not served hot. Second try was with four kids. Our order arrived, minus one of the kid's orders. Five minutes passed before the missing order finally came. On my order, the little scoop of butter on my "hotcakes" did not melt at all because the pancakes were not hot. At least the syrup was hot. i plan to return to the best breakfast in town at Waffle Shop, where everything is served fast, fresh, and hot.

• Visited March 2014
State College, Pennsylvania
“A Bit Pricy”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We awaited the opening of this IHop as another alternative for breakfast, but found the menu prices a few dollars more than other similar restaurants serving breakfast. The service was excellent though on our visit. We eat out quite often for breakfast, but probably will not eat here as much as other locations.

Visited January 2014
State College
“Welcome Addition!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The "IHOP" just opened a few months ago, but has quickly become extremely popular. There are several other restaurants mainly devoted to breakfast food in State College, but there was nothing along South Atherton Street after the "Perkins" left.
We have only eaten there once, but it was a very positive experience. The staff was super friendly, and the crepes and the all-you-can-eat pancakes were delicious. There were some extra nice touches - about 5 different kinds of syrup to choose from and a help yourself coffee carafe on the table. I am sure that we'll return soon!
What i would like to see is a coat rack in the hallway leading to the bathrooms. We were a little cramped in our booth with all the heavy winter coats.

• Visited January 2014