“Hoss's Restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed April 13, 2013

On our way back from a visit to Philadelphia, we had dinner here - our second visit - and it is never disappointing. A fabulous slection of salads and soups to start, with desserts to follow. My husband and I also chose a main course, which was great, but our family knew they would have plenty to eat with the buffet. Courteous staff, good food and excellent value. I cannot say if the restaurant has any of "the following" below, but it may have even though I haven't ticked any boxes.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Reasonably priced entrees and add in the salad and dessert bar and still enjoy an affordable, filling visit. Large buffet featuring fresh baked breads, soups, salads and fixin's along with a separate dessert bar. Plenty of good quality food to eat for even the biggest appetites.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Husband and I like going to Hoss's because the food is good tasting and affordable. This location is "older" and could use some remodeling, but it is clean and well-kept, which is not always the case for some of the older locations. Staff were friendly, salad bar was clean and well taken care of. Meals were satisfying. A good option for families or budget conscious people who want more than fast food.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The salad bar is very limited for hot items. Service is always fast. Prices could be cheaper since you can get hot bars for less.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I cannot wait to go there again. I asked hostess to help me choose a dish, accepted her offer and was veeeery happy with it. I liked everything from salad bar as well.