“Good family time”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Good family time”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

18 holes for us to try... some are quite hard and really challenging (at least for non golfers like my family). A great place for quality time with friends, kids and teens.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank CCanovas

Wausau, Wisconsin
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun time”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Nice mini golf course. We had a coupon, but even without a coupon, I thought the price was typical for mini golf. Very clean. It sits back just a bit from the road - a bank is in front of it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Bergerfamilytree
State College, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“A bit expensive.”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I am an avid fan of Mini Golf and usually find a place to play whenever we travel. We live here and have been going to the Mini Golf at Del Grosso's for years.
When Happy Valley Mini Golf opened, we were very excited to have a local place again.
But...
Pretty expensive and course usually not kept clean. While it seems they are redoing the astro turf, they are very slow at completing the job and almost seems like they stopped as most of the holes are in need of it.
As of now, we would rather drive the 30 minutes to the other one as it is cheaper, newer and cleaner.

Visited May 2014
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Repeat fun”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I've been going here for years under various owners, but I'm significantly happier with it now than I ever have been. The course is dynamic and multi-level with plenty of fun obstacles. There is ample parking, prices are reasonable, music pipes through rocks throughout the course, and the owners are very nice.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank robbinz410
Petersburg, PA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Family Fun”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stopped in to play a round on a Sunday afternoon and were pleasantly surprised that they had a $5/person special every Sunday. The course is fun and I loved the one hole where you had to hit your ball into the water to get it around to the hole. My daughter is 4 and she had a great time too. There are a lot of steps as the course winds around through the 18 holes, so I would not recommend if you have difficulty walking. There were plenty of places to sit down to relax through out the course though.

Visited August 2013