“Great Buffet”

The Gardens Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 248 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We loved the buffet, the food is excellent. Highly recommend even if you are not staying in the hotel it is worth a visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had breakfast here one morning and it was very nice. Not the usual "blah" hotel-restaurant meals. The food was prepared quickly, served hot, and the waiter was very attentive.

We had a late0ish breakfast and they were getting set up for brunch. It looked really great and I wish we had have delayed a *bit* longer and opted for the brunch instead. Oh well. Next time.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Visiting on Parents Weekend at Penn State University - Brunch at The Gardens restaurant was very pleasant. Omelet station, french toast, Belgium waffles, fresh juices, fruit and more. Large room and waitress always nearby to clear dirty plates and refill coffee cups. Enjoyable meal.

1  Thank swtravelmom
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My son and I had breakfast here one morning during our stay at the Penn Stater. Good selection of hot and cold breakfast items including fresh juices on the breakfast buffet. They also had many a la carte choices for breakfast. I felt that the lunch and dinner selections were minimal. Wish they had a little more choices of entrees.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I ordered room service from the Garden and the food was hot, fresh, and right on time. I even forgot I didn't leave a credit card for incidentals and the server had to come all the way back up for the cash....I felt so bad, but he was very polite and did not seem annoyed with me (even though he may have been). Great service and delightful breakfast!