“Breakfast vs Lunch Menu”

The Gardens Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 258 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My son and I had breakfast here one morning during our stay at the Penn Stater. Good selection of hot and cold breakfast items including fresh juices on the breakfast buffet. They also had many a la carte choices for breakfast. I felt that the lunch and dinner selections were minimal. Wish they had a little more choices of entrees.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I ordered room service from the Garden and the food was hot, fresh, and right on time. I even forgot I didn't leave a credit card for incidentals and the server had to come all the way back up for the cash....I felt so bad, but he was very polite and did not seem annoyed with me (even though he may have been). Great service and delightful breakfast!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The Gardens is a pretty nice restaurant located in the Penn Stater Hotel & Conference Center. It has a nice atmosphere, a good menu selection, good service, and reasonable prices. The Legends Pub is located next to it. If you want a nice quiet place to fill your appetite, The Gardens will meet your needs.

1  Thank SkydogVT