“Get "Addicted"”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Grimstad, Norway
“Get "Addicted"”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I try different dishes in this restaurant during my stay in the State College. I think they have an excellent menu, fit Asian food lovers. The soup is very good here. I felt to get "addicted" and visited this several times during a week stay in the State College. The price is moderate.

Visited May 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Don't waste your time or money here”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My sister from scotland had never eaten pho before and when I learned that there was a pho restaurant in state college, we decided to try it. The atmosphere is fine and the service is adequate. But the pho was disappointing to say the least. There was no basil on the condiment dish and they gave us two limes!!! Kinda cheesy. There was only one size to chose from at $9.75 a bowl. Not much meat at all for the price and the stock was only average. I would not claim to be a connoisseur of pho, but have maybe had it 20 times and this was the worst I have ever had. Not inedible, not enjoyable, either.

• Visited March 2014
Bloomsburg
“Pretty good, but with so many other options in SC, probably won't be back.”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Just ate lunch here this afternoon. My husband had the white chicken vermicelli, and I had Pho #1 (chicken). Both were merely o.k. as far as taste in our opinion. The portions were very large and served promptly and piping hot, but overall, we were just not very excited about the food. The price for the Pho dish I had was $8.95, which is pretty expensive for Pho, especially at lunchtime. They did not have any lunch time specials; at least none were offered to us and none were listed in the menu. I have had Vietnamese food before a few times and found the Pho here not as tasty as I have had elsewhere. The broth was not very flavorful. My husband also said his meal was just "o.k.". The restaurant is surprisingly large and very clean when you walk in, and the wait staff was very friendly and attentive. I am sure this restaurant is quite appealing to Vegans and others who want to dine out with lighter/healthier options.

• Visited December 2013
Bloomfield, Connecticut
“Awesome find !”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I'm a fan of Vietnamese food and pleasantly surprise to fine Pho 11. Fresh, delicious, and healthy. Wait staff was attentive and polite. I just wish they offered their French influenced baguette sandwiches for lunch,

Visited October 2013
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
“State College's best kept secret!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I recently went here for our date night and what a pleasant surprise! Once inside, the restaurant seemed much larger than anticipated. It was clean , spacious, and had a wonderful ambiance! My husband had the duck noodle soup and a hong kong milk tea and I had a shrimp sweet sugarcane vermicelli and a taro smoothie plus we had the green sea grass coconut dessert....everything was so delicious and filling. Our server was personable and made wonderful menu suggestions. We had such an enjoyable time and spent less than $40 doing so and the cultural experience was wonderful! We would definitely go back again and again and again!

• Visited August 2013