“I loved them my gf didn't”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wings over Happy Valley
Ranked #114 of 242 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: American
“I loved them my gf didn't”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

She thought the wings were flabby and barely cooked. I was just hungry. The meat did seem cheap like grade c. The stuff you buy in the frozen food sections I'd try a different wing place but the wings are cheap so you know what your paying for.

State College, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Wings were over cooked and small. Sauces were "canned" and not all that great. They charges typical college town prices for students, but I'm not a student. Skip it.

Visited April 2013
Kimberton, Pennsylvania
“Poor chicken quality”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We ordered take-out for a get-together we were having at our apartment, and Wings Over came recommended by many friends saying they have many choices for sauces. So we ordered 6 completely different sauces, or so we thought. Most of the sauces tasted very similar and most didn't come with enough sauce, of these were very dry and tasteless. I thought the chicken wing quality wasn't very good at all, there was hardly any there at all! I wouldn't go here again mainly for that reason. Thumbs down

Visited September 2011
Pennsylvania
“Some the best wings in town.”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Their wings are excellent. Their other food is also not bad.

Visited May 2012