“Best Thai in State College”
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #87 of 245 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My go-to place whenever I get the craving for Thai. Service is great and staff is very friendly. Their spicy scale stays pretty consistent, so whenever I ask for Thai hot, I get Thai hot.

All their curries are great and flavorful. They have pretty great noodle dishes too, though.

I also highly recommend the somtam as an appetizer. I think they have my favorite somtam I have ever eaten in the states.

There are newer reviews for My Thai

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have only ever ordered from this restaurant using the online ordering facility here--but it has never failed to do a good job. Portions are large (I usually have another meal the next day) and somehow arrives hot enough to eat right away without microwaving-even in cold winter weather. Apart from all that, it has a great choice on the menu and the food is very good. Great value, and consistently great service. The red curry is as good as the curry I've had in Thailand.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Got take out from here. This place is owned by the same people who own cozy Thai. I think the chef here is slightly better. Drunken noodles were off the hook I recommend. Staff is very friendly and they deliver for when you feel lazy

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Among the best Thai food I've ever tasted. Spiced to perfection. The Thai roti appetizer is a must-try!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The food is excellent food, the service is fast, the atmosphere is quiet so you can really talk with your friends. Plus there is convenient (free) parking.