“Best Thai food in State College”
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #86 of 250 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The food is excellent food, the service is fast, the atmosphere is quiet so you can really talk with your friends. Plus there is convenient (free) parking.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Great food, very descriptive menu, moderately priced, very friendly attentive service. Don't be put off by the outside apearance.

1  Thank Randy M
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I love Thai food and keep going back here hoping it's going to be better...and the last two times I ate there it was! I tend to gravitate toward curries and have liked their Chiang Mai and green curries. My husband is a Pad Thai lover and rates theirs as average. They don't hold back on the spiciness and I like that they offer brown rice, even though it may not be considered "authentic". They are fine with BYOB and their coupons are also a nice touch!

1  Thank partera_9
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

My husband took my here for my birthday. The plaza isn't anything special, this location fly's under the radar, so to speak. However, Inside, there is a very nice atmosphere with nice furniture, nice paintings on the wall, and very pleasant servers, who were very prompt ane helpful. The food was excellent, fresh and flavorful. We got the calamari for an appetizer, and tom kha gai soup, which was the best I've had. Our entrees were also delicious. This was a 5/5 experience for sure. I recommend without reservation!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Definitely not a special location, but I'd say that the curry is better than most other Thai places in town. They're always running coupons, you can always get a table, and it's BYOB. Only complaint is that the quality of the meat leaves something to be desired. The tofu and veggie dishes (with curry!) are great, though.