“Actually good. But can be better”
Review of Lychee Resto

Lychee Resto
Ranked #126 of 255 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Nothing special about this place. Food was ok. Not bad. Nice people. If you want to eat Chinese food this place will be good.

1  Thank isoVa

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This was my first visit to Lychee and we did take out. As a general rule I order Chicken with garlic sauce at any new Chinese food location that I may try for the first time--just to compare with others. The restaurant is small and has seating for perhaps 15 people. The person who took the order was friendly and the food was prepared quickly. I ordered from the lunch menu and you could choose pork fried rice or steamed rice and also a choice of soup, can of soda or egg roll. The Chicken with garlic sauce combo was $5.25 each, which is quite reasonable. The portion was more than ample. And I have to say it was quite tasty and, yes, I would eat in or take out from this restaurant in the future. I recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Helen L
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have tried so many Chinese food spots in State College, and for the price you pay, Lychee is definitely worth it. I always get General Tso's chicken with pork-fried rice no matter where i go, so i base my reviews on how well it's cooked and tastes. By far, Lychee does the best job; the chicken is a blend of white and dark meat, breaded and fried just right, and the sauce is great. I always get the combo with wonton soup which wraps it all up to be $7.50 which is a pretty good price for what you get. Thumbs up!

1  Thank mknabster