“Wasted lunch and money on this place”

Inferno Brick Oven & Bar
Ranked #85 of 250 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We didn't see a sign to seat ourselves so we waited. Place virtually empty, so why the wait? I ordered baked ziti, got a small portion considering the price and the taste was OK. Hubby got a pear salad and at one might turned it a way. Told server. They still placed it on the bill - he only had 1 bite. She said the mgr may give us a gift card. He never came by. Son got a shrimp pizza. Looked like baby canned shrimp to me and hubby didn't like that either but our son ate it.

What's up w/ sliver slices of lemon. If a person asks for lemon for thier beverage it's not to look cute, it's to squeeze the juice into the liquid.

Luckily there are man places to eat downtown, just keep walking.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

How do you mess up brick oven pizza? The food here is so bland and below par, even for a college town. There are so many pizza options in State College. Avoid this one.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and teenage daughter stopped in here for a quick lunch as we were driving through Penn State. Service was great, Pizza was tasty, wish they offered a few more salad choices as there menu was a bit limiting. Would come back again if I was vacationing in the area

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I popped in here because a lot of places were really packed but this places wasn't too bad. We had delicious drinks at a great price (I had the lust) and the food was much better than we expected! I suggest the salmon panini. We would eat here again.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

They have good pizzas. I wish they cooked the pizzas a bit more. If you like it crunchy, you should tell them to make your pizza well done. They have meat-free choices and individual pizzas.