“Tasty Pizza!”

Inferno Brick Oven & Bar
Ranked #85 of 250 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and teenage daughter stopped in here for a quick lunch as we were driving through Penn State. Service was great, Pizza was tasty, wish they offered a few more salad choices as there menu was a bit limiting. Would come back again if I was vacationing in the area

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I popped in here because a lot of places were really packed but this places wasn't too bad. We had delicious drinks at a great price (I had the lust) and the food was much better than we expected! I suggest the salmon panini. We would eat here again.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

They have good pizzas. I wish they cooked the pizzas a bit more. If you like it crunchy, you should tell them to make your pizza well done. They have meat-free choices and individual pizzas.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The service is slow and the management is rude. The food is unimpressive and likely to be cold when it arrives.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is great pizza. Lunch special for $6.00....2 slices of cheese and a great house salad plus a drink. The pizza is cooked in a stone oven. It is delicious.