“Totally Great Cheese Steaks and Hoagies”

Bradleys Steaks & Hoagies
Ranked #173 of 249 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We were dropping off our son at PSU and decided to get sandwiches. We stopped at Bradley's and could not have been happier. Great selection, even better sandwiched, and a super hot chick at the register who doubled as the chef and server. Our son was in heaven, a hot pepper cheese steak and an ever hotter babe. All hotness aside, this place was terrific and very affordable. Great onion rings too, FYI.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was staying in a hotel and wanted something delivered to my room rather than going out. I asked at the front desk and since I was in Pennsylvania I felt I should try a local cheesesteak. The guy at the front desk said Bradleys was the best around and they delivered. Well he was right about the fact they delivered but if this is the best around I'd hate to try the other guys. The cheesesteak was less than average with no flavor or seasoning. The fries were not crisp and had no salt. The only reason they get an average is because they did deliver to my room and there seemed to be no minimum charge to do so. Next time I'm in town...I will definitely try somewhere else. This might be a good spot for the drunk college student but not for me.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had the steak and the chicken, and actually preferred the chicken. It was amazing! The atmosphere is nothing to speak of though...just a takeout joint with a few tables.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have been here twice, both times getting a cheese steak and fries. Prices can be expensive, but you literally get what you pay for in a good way. The portion size is large, especially with the fries. If you're going to be having fries for yourself, order a small, because i feel a large would easily feed 3 people. Thumbs up!

1  Thank mknabster
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Minimal decor but great food at great prices, would rate well in Philly
I like hot food and have enjoyed the cajun chicken cheese steak and cheese steak with hot peppers
Fresh cut fries a highlight

2  Thank Sam G