“Bad Food, Worse Service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #85 of 249 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013

They lured me in with a coupon for a free appetizer. BIG mistake, as I already knew better. The "bloomin onion" (sole appetizer offered with the coupon) was over-fried, dark brown, cold and soggy with oil. (I took a picture if you don't believe me). The rest of the meal was just as bad, as was the service. Don't bother asking management for help. They're the source of the problem. The very rude manager offered me another free appetizer on my next visit. Yeah, right...

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Visit Outback Steakhouse a couple times a year. Steaks are always tender and done just right. Introduced our grandson to Outback about two years ago and he just loves them. We never go away hungry. Great place to eat,

Reviewed December 11, 2012

When Outback first came to State College, it was not my favorite place to go but in the past couple years (don't know who to give credit to) it has changed a LOT! Now it is one of my favorite places to eat. I love their baked potato soup and outback steak, medium RARE!!! Wait staff is always accommodating and friendly.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We don't know much about other restaurants in State College because we can't go to State College without stopping at the Outback! Their Victoria cut filets are to DIE for!! And, they have the best baked sweet potatoes (who needs desert?) in the world!!!

It's expensive (for us), but we have to treat ourselves every couple of months!!!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Food was good. I like the new menu changes offering more choices for less money such as the three course meal. Service was friendly and fast for how busy they were. The seared ahi tuna appetizer was great!