Just stayed here for 2 nights for Penn States Blue and White weekend and it was worth every penny. The hotel is great - spotlessly clean, comfortable rooms and beds, super nice staff. The breakfast each morning was very good, great Hospitality. Very respectful and courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome the Award Winning SpringHill Suites by Marriott State College! Our lobby, guestrooms, breakfast area, and meeting space create a stylish look and modern feel that will leave you feeling relaxed, refreshed, rejuvenated, and re-energized.Take a dip in our heated indoor pool, or simply enjoy the relaxing jets of our jacuzzi. Help yourself to some freshly brewed coffee, tea, or hot chocolate as you wait in our lobby for a friend. Need directions or suggestions on local hot spots or things to do? Stop by our front desk. Our friendly and informed associates are always eager to help. We're only a six to eight minute drive from wonderful restaurants. Our hotel is also close to Pennsylvania State University, near Beaver Stadium. SpringHill Suites by Marriott State College is the only all-studio suite choice among State College hotels. Enhanced by service that will delight both the business and leisure traveler We offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and microwaves in all guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott State College reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites State College Hotel State College
- State College Springhill Suites