“Very Delightful----”

Cuisines: American
Pennsylvania
“Very Delightful----”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Thanks to LUIS ! waiter on the morning of May 3rd 2013 we were served quickly ---and he was very friendly ! we love to go here !

• Visited May 2013

Pittsburgh, PA
“Great experience”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We only had to wait about 10 minutes for a table. Our waiter was friendly and efficient and our meals tasted great. I would recommend this restaurant to others.

Visited April 2013
New Jersey
“Consistent Country Fare”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Similar to most Cracker Barrel restaurants, this one had attentive, helpful staff and a menu filled with "down-home" selections. It's nice to be able to choose breakfast or lunch until the early afternoon. The quality of the food is good and prices are very reasonable.

Visited April 2013
Spring Mills
“Great meal.”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

They serve great tasting home cooked type meals at a very appropriate price. Waite staff is very professional and courteous.

Visited November 2012
Homer
“my comfort food”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My hotel offered me a discount for one of the nearby steak houses (Texas Roadhouse or Outback) but I trekked across the highway to Cracker Barrel. The server was super friendly. I was able to relax and enjoy catfish grilled just the way I like it, and with all the fixins. Just like home.

• Visited March 2013