We stayed overnight while visiting a relative in the area. The employee at check in was very nice and checked us in quickly( it was even before the 3 oclock check in time). I liked the Noon check out time also. The hotel was lobby was very well kept and looked welcoming. We asked for a room away from the elevator and they obliged. They gave us a choice of 3 different floors. Our room was very clean and nice. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was a nice size. There were multiple charging stations in the room for our phones, iPads and iPods. There was no refrigerator but every floor had ice and vending machines. There was easy wifi access also.
Breakfast was great. There is a nice large sitting area with complimentary newspapers. There was a huge selection of food like western omeletes, oatmeal, french toast sticks, waffles, cereal, muffins, juices , coffee,and other things.
I had no worries about my car in the parking lot. The area is very nice. There are multiple restaurants in the area, including Olive Garden and Outback in the same complex. There is also a Texas Roadhouse 1 block away. There is shopping about 1/2 mile down the road like Kohl's, Target, and Wegman's.
I recommend this hotel. You should not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in State College at Williamsburg Square is an excellent choice when planning your visit to the home of the Penn State Nittany Lions. The Hampton Inn boasts all the modern amenities you would expect from a Hampton Inn. Make yourself at home in one of the 71 stylish, fully-furnished guest rooms with a 32" flat-screen LCD television, easy to operate alarm clock/radio, large work desk, and free high-speed internet access. You'll also enjoy the convenience of having a coffee maker and iron/ironing board in your room. Start the day off with Hampton's free hot breakfast or opt for free drinks in the beverage area. If you’re in a rush, pick up a Hampton's on the run breakfast bag available Monday through Friday. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool, enjoy an invigorating workout in the exercise room, and pick up a few essentials from the convenience store. Host a meeting in the conference room with available space for up to 50 people. Corporate guests can stay connected in the fully-equipped business center. The Penn State campus is just minutes from the hotel, and all the wonderful shopping and dining of downtown State College is just minutes away. Consider staying with us on your next trip to State College Pennsylvania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Square
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Square Hotel State College
- Hampton Inn State College
- State College Hampton Inn