Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Toftrees Golf Resort(State College)
View Hotel
Carnegie Inn & Spa(State College)
Quality Inn(State College)
Sleep Inn(State College)
Rodeway Inn(State College)
View Hotel
Nittany Lion Inn(State College)
View Hotel
All reviewsolive gardenfront deskoutback steakhousewilliamsburg squareroom was cleanoff the highwayplenty of parkingwithin walking distancethe breakfast areafree breakfastnittany lionking rooma great staywould stay here againfootball weekendup to datecoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This was a great site for our conference!! It was convenient and easy to get to! There were a couple restaurant options close which was nice as well. Can't beat free breakfast (and it was really good!)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
BenJellison, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Aysenu,

I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope your confenece went well. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip advisor, your feedback is appreciated. Have a good week.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We have a daughter at Penn State and have stayed at this hotel a number of times. It is always clean and the staff very friendly. We have a number of choices to stay but prefer this HI due to its ease in getting to the campus and literally anything we want to do. We will be back in possibly February and then in May and will look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BenJellison, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Rob,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thanks for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I hope your daughter is having a good semester and we'll look forward to seeing you in February. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future. Have a good week.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We do a lot of traveling, business and pleasure. This is our favorite! Beautifully decorated, very attentive staff and the feeling like we are home when we are in State College. Also, love the fact that coffee is always available! Thank you friendly staff and management for never having to be concerned about our accommodations, as we know they will always be first class.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carol W

Morning Carol,

Thank you for the wonderful review on trip advisor, I'm so glad you enjoy staying with us. It's actually our pleasure to have you as a guest, and if you ever need anyting in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thanks for staying smart!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I spend about 100 nights a year in hotels and about half of them are Holiday Inn Express. Usually stay at this one 2 times a year with the last time being in September 2013.

As far as Holiday Inn Express, this is one of my favorites. Lobby and common areas are always clean. Rooms are spacious , the location is convenient to Penn State University, and there are a few restaurants close by. Staff is always courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A P
BenJellison, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear AP,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your last stay with us, and I really appreciate you taking time to write a review about us on Trip Advisor. I will certanly share your comments with my staff and if there is anything I can do for you in the future don't hesitate to reach out to me. Safe travels.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel while my daughter played at Pn State Golf Tournament. Upon returning home I realized I left my favorite jeans and belt in the dresser. Ben the GM came to my rescue and they are back with me. Thanks so much.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Pat P
BenJellison, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Pat P,

I'm so glad I was able to make the return of your favorite jeans and belt a smooth transition. I'm sure you can imagine the amount of lost and found we run into as my staff does their best to return as many things to people as possible. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you in the future.