“great conference site”

Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in State College
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This was a great site for our conference!! It was convenient and easy to get to! There were a couple restaurant options close which was nice as well. Can't beat free breakfast (and it was really good!)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
BenJellison, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Aysenu,

I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope your confenece went well. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip advisor, your feedback is appreciated. Have a good week.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We have a daughter at Penn State and have stayed at this hotel a number of times. It is always clean and the staff very friendly. We have a number of choices to stay but prefer this HI due to its ease in getting to the campus and literally anything we want to do. We will be back in possibly February and then in May and will look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BenJellison, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Rob,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thanks for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I hope your daughter is having a good semester and we'll look forward to seeing you in February. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future. Have a good week.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We do a lot of traveling, business and pleasure. This is our favorite! Beautifully decorated, very attentive staff and the feeling like we are home when we are in State College. Also, love the fact that coffee is always available! Thank you friendly staff and management for never having to be concerned about our accommodations, as we know they will always be first class.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carol W

Morning Carol,

Thank you for the wonderful review on trip advisor, I'm so glad you enjoy staying with us. It's actually our pleasure to have you as a guest, and if you ever need anyting in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thanks for staying smart!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I spend about 100 nights a year in hotels and about half of them are Holiday Inn Express. Usually stay at this one 2 times a year with the last time being in September 2013.

As far as Holiday Inn Express, this is one of my favorites. Lobby and common areas are always clean. Rooms are spacious , the location is convenient to Penn State University, and there are a few restaurants close by. Staff is always courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A P
BenJellison, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear AP,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your last stay with us, and I really appreciate you taking time to write a review about us on Trip Advisor. I will certanly share your comments with my staff and if there is anything I can do for you in the future don't hesitate to reach out to me. Safe travels.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel while my daughter played at Pn State Golf Tournament. Upon returning home I realized I left my favorite jeans and belt in the dresser. Ben the GM came to my rescue and they are back with me. Thanks so much.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Pat P
BenJellison, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Pat P,

I'm so glad I was able to make the return of your favorite jeans and belt a smooth transition. I'm sure you can imagine the amount of lost and found we run into as my staff does their best to return as many things to people as possible. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Nice clean property with very friendly staff. Full breakfast was included. Very nice large room and comfortable bed. Many restaurants within walking distance with 1 steakhouse right next to the hote and 1 right behind. Other chain restaurants right across the road.

There are also many shopping places in the immediate area. Will stay here again on my next business trip to Penn State.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Enrique C

EnriqueC92114,

I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate you taking the time to write up a review. My staff works very hard to make sure all of our guests have a good time and I'll make sure to let them know about your nice comments. Hope you have a good weekend.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I would like to congratulate Ben as the GM and his entire staff at the Holiday Inn State College for their excellent service. As a long time 'road warrior', it is normally hard to find the comforts of home but the staff here go the extra mile to make all of their guests welcome and comfortable.. Ben went out of his way on the busiest weekend of the year to accommodate me and I am very thankful to him and his entire team....Go PSU and thank you Ben !!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TheSteveZ
BenJellison, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Steven,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad I was able to help you out and I hope you both enjoyed the game. I was able to watch it at home and it was awesome, great win for our team. If you are thinking about a return visit please feel free to contact me as I would love to have you both back again. Have a great week.