“Thanks for sending my favorite jeans and belt home to me”

Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in State College
GreenLeadersBronze level
Nashville, Tennessee
“Thanks for sending my favorite jeans and belt home to me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel while my daughter played at Pn State Golf Tournament. Upon returning home I realized I left my favorite jeans and belt in the dresser. Ben the GM came to my rescue and they are back with me. Thanks so much.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Pat P
BenJellison, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Pat P,

I'm so glad I was able to make the return of your favorite jeans and belt a smooth transition. I'm sure you can imagine the amount of lost and found we run into as my staff does their best to return as many things to people as possible. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Woodbridge, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Nice clean property with very friendly staff. Full breakfast was included. Very nice large room and comfortable bed. Many restaurants within walking distance with 1 steakhouse right next to the hote and 1 right behind. Other chain restaurants right across the road.

There are also many shopping places in the immediate area. Will stay here again on my next business trip to Penn State.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Enrique C
EnriqueC92114,

I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate you taking the time to write up a review. My staff works very hard to make sure all of our guests have a good time and I'll make sure to let them know about your nice comments. Hope you have a good weekend.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I would like to congratulate Ben as the GM and his entire staff at the Holiday Inn State College for their excellent service. As a long time 'road warrior', it is normally hard to find the comforts of home but the staff here go the extra mile to make all of their guests welcome and comfortable.. Ben went out of his way on the busiest weekend of the year to accommodate me and I am very thankful to him and his entire team....Go PSU and thank you Ben !!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank TheSteveZ
BenJellison, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express State College, Williamsburg Square, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Steven,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad I was able to help you out and I hope you both enjoyed the game. I was able to watch it at home and it was awesome, great win for our team. If you are thinking about a return visit please feel free to contact me as I would love to have you both back again. Have a great week.
Washington, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

this hotel is very average it is dark and gloomy in the inside, they gave me a room very far away from the lobby in the third floor , the hotel seemed empty, the rooms are clean and it is a good place to stop for the night , there are plenty of restaurants near by.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sandritaru,

I really appreciate the feedback you have given us in your review, and thank you for taking the time to write about us. I'm glad you enjoyed your room, and I hope you were able to visit one of the four restaurants that are with in walking distance. We hope to see you back for another quick stop.
Bellmore, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

by far the nicest hotel i have stayed in in state college. The rooms are large, clean and updated. The staff couldn't be nicer and soo helpful. The only drawback is its about 4 miles to Penn State University.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Laura M,

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again if/when you return to State College. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
Millsboro, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stayed one night for Family Weekend @ Penn State. We had booked a hotel 30 miles away that was the only place available a month in advance, but the Holiday Inn Express became available a week in advance. The price was higher due to the busy weekend, but it was worth it to not have to drive back and forth. It was located a few miles away from Penn State and downtown State College, but was close to several restaurants and in a nice area. The room was spacious and clean. The extra sink/vanity outside of the bathroom was great, but would have liked a tub/shower instead of just a standup shower stall. The breakfast was great, including eggs, sausage, breads, cereal, yogurt, etc. with plenty of coffee/tea & all the fixings. We would absolutely stay here again for another Penn State visit!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear OCNJSS,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. It was our pleasure having you as a guest and I hope you will stay with us if you are in our area again. Have a great week.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stay here often for business meetings in State College. This hotel is convenient to several restaurants within walking distance or delivery -- Olive Garden, Cracker Barrel, Outback Steakhouse. I've never had a problem with the cleanliness of the rooms. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear liveinpgh,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about us on tripadvisor, and I'm glad you enjoyed your last visit with us. Hope to see you soon.