“So many choices...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Berkey Creamery

Berkey Creamery
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in State College
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Logansport, Indiana
“So many choices...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

... it was a bit overwhelming!

We were in Happy Valley for a Volleyball Tourney and had to stop by. This was my first visit and I must say, I will return!!

I know it's tradition for all who visit -- I love ice cream and I haven't been to such a place as this that was so organized. There was a line, but it went to quickly. I think part of it was you spent so much time trying to figure out what 'flavor' of the day you'd like to try.

The portions were large -- and when we visited, it was warm. I'd go for either the bowl or shake. I wanted to savor it as long as possible without it melting down my arm!

I was also impressed that they have separate receptacles for recycling. Thank you!!

• Visited May 2012

• Korean first
Monroeville, Pennsylvania
“Average at best-Over-hyped for sure.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Have visited the Berkey Creamery on many occasions during the past four years, I will say that the lines can be quite long and the ice cream is absolutely nothing special. It may be a Penn State tradition bur clearly an over-hyped one. Worth a visit?, You decide.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Paul R
University Park, Pennsylvania, United States
“From Cow to Cone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Ice cream is good (not necessarily the "amazing" review Penn Staters seem to give it. Food is another story. Salads are purchased from an outside vendor and over priced. Sandwiches are way over priced as well, although the Italian Panini with Pesto Mayo is delicious Staff are very friendly.

Visited October 2012
State College, Pennsylvania
“Must Stop In”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Lines move quickly during busy events. Selection is huge and flavors are out of this world. Portion size is good for the money.

Visited September 2012
Pinconning, Michigan
“Good ice cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

I'm not sure that the ice cream was more spectacular than other ice creams I have had, but it was still good nonetheless. If you are on Penn State's campus, I would suggest you stop and visit.

Visited August 2012