“See food favor”

Red Lobster
Ranked #51 of 245 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I love sea food and always enjoy Red Lobster's. My parents are from China. They even like food there very much

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed September 22, 2013

If you haven't been to Red Lobster, well, that's ok. Red Lobster is a convenient and pleasant seafood restaurant. Yes, the cheesy biscuits are wonderful and addictive. The seafood is more than likely frozen. I've had shrimp and crab alfredo. I would say that the crab was definitely either canned or frozen. The alfredo sauce was very good. My husband always gets the salmon. It looks fresh. Red Lobster is everywhere. Oceans are not. I can't believe, given their volume, that the fish is right off the boat. But if you're craving seafood and this is all there is, it's a safe and reasonable choice.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I brought my friend and her daughter to Red Lobster this evening to celebrate my friends birthday. We had the best server in the world! We all agreed that in all the years of dining out Bart (our server) was the best! He was helpful on suggesting a main course, very delightful to talk with and kept us smiling all thru the meal. The seafood was the best we have had anywhere! We will be back!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Red Lobster has become our favorite place to go out for a nice dinner! I know there are some very fancy people who don't believe that Red Lobster is a "nice" restaurant, but I am not one of them. haha. This is our closest Red Lobster, even though it is still about a 30-minute drive for us. Always great service (friendly and fast), and rarely ever a wait. Red Lobster is the perfect choice for my husband and I, because he loves seafood and I do not. However, Red Lobster also has one of the best chicken meals I've ever eaten (Cajun Chicken Linguine), so I love it as much as he does. I think they could do a little better than a $5 coupon for regulars in their email club. But we do appreciate it--every little bit helps. :)

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stopped here for lunch after golf. The Bar Harbor salad was great but the salmon was over cooked.
Our server was very friendly and efficient