“Good food at a reasonable price”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #36 of 244 Restaurants in State College
Cuisines: Seafood
Maryland
“Good food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stopped here for lunch after golf. The Bar Harbor salad was great but the salmon was over cooked.
Our server was very friendly and efficient

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Saint Marys, PA
“Great Service!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My daughter and I just had our best meal at a Red Lobster in a long time. The food was perfectly prepared, and our waiter Michael provided excellent service. I had the wood-grilled lobster, scallops and shrimp, and my daughter had the snow crab, and both were fresh, hot, and cooked well. Special props to our waiter, too - he made the meal an even better experience. We will go again!

• Visited July 2013
Las Vegas
“A typical Red Lobster”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I go to Red Lobster when in a hurry and nothing else is available. Went to lunch and though I would give this one a try.The fried fish was way to greasy and the salad was mediocre. Will not go back

Visited July 2013
Sayre, Pennsylvania
“Excellent peppercorn salmon”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Enjoyed the peppercorn salmon and Caesar salad. Cheddar biscuits were warm and delicious. Staff were young and at times seemed distracted but were always friendly.

Visited June 2013
Vineland, New Jersey
“Vacation”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great food I liked the grilled salmon!,, dislike that people don't know how to drive at nite. Staff was professional!

Visited May 2013