Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites
$93
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
$152
$139
$105
Days Inn Penn State(State College)(Great Value!)
$101
$93
Sleep Inn(State College)(Great Value!)
$71
SleepInn
Hampton Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
Comfort Suites Penn State(State College)(Great Value!)
$89
$82
Nittany Lion Inn(State College)
$269
$169
Travelocity
Toftrees Golf Resort(State College)(Great Value!)
$84
$82
All reviewsnittany mallbest westernspenn statewafflesuniversity parkpool and hot tubbreakfast was excellentrefrigerator and microwaveroom was largeroom keyfront desk clerknice hotelthe hotel staffroom was very clean and comfortablethe breakfast areastay there againa great stay
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Great Place to stay near Penn State.

The whole hotel was clean, the room was spacious and clean and modern. The bathroom was clean and modern. the beds were very comfortable.

The breakfast had many choices, toast english muffins, tea, coffee, juice, eggs, bacon or sausage, home fries , cereal muffins - all very good.

Exercise room was good - pool was small - great pkace for a quick dip but nort large enough to get some laps in.

Would definetely book this hotel again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I stayed here twice, the first time in May for a week, while my mother was in the hospital for surgery, and again in June visiting my parents with my three teenage sons and one of their friends for four nights. The hotel is on the new side, with pleasant furnishings, and unobtrusive decor. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Housekeeping is polite and diligent.
My best compliment goes to the member of the front desk staff who made sure I got a message from the hospital when there was a call to the hotel quite late at night. I was not in the hotel, and did not hear my cell phone, but as soon as I walked into the hotel lobby, the woman at the front desk (whom I had not encountered previously) asked my identity, let me know the situation, and gave me the direct number for the nurse who was with my mother at the hospital. I certainly appreciate that kind of attention to their patrons.
Since my parents live in State College and I have a son who attends Penn State, I make frequent trips there. The Best Western is now my lodging of choice when visiting State College. I think it is an excellent place to stay in this area. My only complaint is that I could not get connecting rooms when visiting with my sons.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Looking-Ahead
bwupsales, Manager at Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

Thank you so much for all the kind words. We are glad that you shared your great story with everyone else to see. I am also glad to hear that you will be using us again in the future. I would like to welcome you to call me directly the next time you are making your reservation so I can see that all your needs are taken care of during your next stay.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I traveled to state college for work and this hotel was exactly what I needed. Its location outside of town was great: it let me get away from the bustle of downtown but is still conveniently close enough to get to my meeting easily... being close to the bypass let me get to the other side of town easily too. the rooms were spacious and allowed me to spread out and get plenty of work done at the nice-sized desk and comfortable chair. Definitely staying there next time im in town!

• Stayed: July 2011
bwupsales, Manager at Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2011

It is great to see guests traveling to the area for business stay with us. We have recently started and incentive program for our business travelers that we would like to share with you. You can call our sales department anytime to ask them about the Business Plus program that creates extra amenities for our business guests.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We were traveling with another couple by motorcycle. The heat was unbearable and we called The Best Western University Inn. Their rooms were larger than most. The place was spotless. The breakfast was very plentiful and had local fresh peaches. We decided to stay another night. They were full and offered to move our room across the hall so it would be more convenient instead of dragging our luggage on the elevator. The lobby was pristine, and the pool and jacuzzi had plenty of towels. Great place. Too bad more hotels are not like them.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2011

We stayed here overnight on a visit to our grandson at Penn State. It is ten minutes away from the College and worth the drive. The staff was very friendly and helpful even recommended a good resturant for dinner. The rooms are a nice size and very clean, with a coffee maker and microwave. We were very pleased with everything, We will be staying here on future visits.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
bwupsales, Manager at Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2011

Thank you for your visit and kind words regarding our staff and services. It means a lot to us that you would recommend our hotel to other travelers. Please feel free to contact me directly any time you are in the area and I will personally handle your reservation and see that you are taken care of. We will look forward to seeing you next time!
Janette Raspatello-Sales Manager