I have stayed at the Comfort suites previously, but not in about 2 years. My recent stay was to bring my daughter back to school at Penn State, and the hotel I have stayed at tthe last few times was booked up. The comfort Suites did not let me down, and I will probably go back to booking here when I return. The room is huge and clean, the bathroom was very clean (a really important point with me). Unfortunately, they do not have WiFi, but I think you can borrow an ethernet cable. Breakfast was bland but very plentiful - not your continental breakfast here! Only issue was the seating for breakfast - definitely not enough. The pool looked good, but was very busy with families - workout room was ample. In all, the hotel actually seemed beter than the last times I stayed here. and the prices are good - you can get a better deal, but they certainly don't gouge you at this hotel, and the large space and cleanliness was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Behind every great stay is a great night at the Comfort Suites® hotel in State College, PA. This is an all-suites hotel near Penn State University, Pegula Ice Arena and The Arboretum at Penn State. This smoke-free State College family suite hotel near the Mount Nittany Medical Center is conveniently located, giving you easy access to a variety of restaurants, activities and points of interest in State College. This State College pet-friendly hotel is close to the McCoy Natatorium, Central PA Tasting Trail and: Palmer Museum of Art Beaver Stadium Bryce Jordan Center Penn's Cave & Wildlife Park Pegula Ice Arena Whether you’re staying for leisure or corporate travel, Comfort Suites will give you everything you need to make your trip a success. Business travelers can utilize our 64-person meeting space, and our business center features a computer and copy and fax services. For your convenience, guest laundry facilities are also available. As our valued guest, you can also enjoy such amenities as: Free WiFi Free airport transportation Indoor pool and whirlpool Fitness center Free weekday newspaper Start your day off with a great hot breakfast. Your trip to State College begins with our free hot breakfast offering everything from eggs, waffles and meat to healthy options like yogurt and fresh fruit. We invite you to relax in your spacious suite, which features a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms. Standard and two-room suites with whirlpool bathtubs are also available. Enjoy the combination of cozy accommodations, friendly service and wonderful amenities at the Comfort Suites hotel. Rested, set, go—book now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel State College
- Comfort Suites State College
- State College Comfort Suites