We spent 4 days at this hotel for my son's orientation at Penn State. The hotel served it's purpose. Clean rooms,comfortable beds and good breakfast. No complaints. Nonetheless, it is about 1.1 miles to the Robeson Center (hub). It is about a 15 min walk through a lovely residential street. I believed the hotel was much closer to campus and near the action. The hotel is not in town but on the other side of the campus.It took us about 25 minutes cutting through campus to get to the main part of the town. We did not mind the walk,lovely weather. However, on summer days or winter, take a taxi....about 8 dollars. Finally, there is a TGIF Friday restaurant about 75 yards from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your trip to State College with our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! We also happily serve you free coffee. We invite you to relax in your spacious suite, which features a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms. Standard and two-room suites with whirlpool bathtubs are also available. Enjoy the combination of cozy accommodations, friendly service and wonderful amenities at the Comfort Suites hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel State College
- Comfort Suites State College
- State College Comfort Suites