“Late dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Gilmanton IW, NH, USA
“Late dinner”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good food, attentive waiter. I had the wild mushroom ravioli and it was very good. Also, they had $1.75 draft Yuenglings! That was a plus.

Visited August 2013

Richmond
“Great little spot with lots of tv sets at the booths and the main bar. Bartenders are very friendly. Specials!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We enjoy the food and the atmosphere. Separate dining room off to side for a more family type atmosphere. Waitresses very nice and good at food and drink recommendations.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Gary And Linda Y
Bradenton, Florida
“Went downhill like a runaway train...UGH”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Nice server and clean booth. The house wine was bitter, ribs were dry, and the green beans looked like they had been snapped 3 days earlier. I ordered a fruit and chicken salad on greens. The fruit was canned oranges and the greens were old and slimy. I sent it back and was told the chef was throwing out all the old lettuce and going "upstairs to the storage room" for fresh lettuce. I waited for my new salad as my husband ate his whole dinner. My new salad arrived and I spent about 5 minutes picking out all the slimy old greens a second time. I ate the chicken off the top because I was hungry. The rest of the salad was huge walnuts and a pile of craisins -- again served with canned oranges. Compared with a $5 salad from Wendy's, this was worth a zero -- and thank goodness the server intervened and the managaer did zero-out the bill. We left a huge tip for the server who was chagrinned to serve bad food. I would never go there again, which is unfortunate since we stay at the connected Ramada Inn frequently.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Queeniereads
“DON'T EAT HERE!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went into this restaurant expecting a fulfilling meal. Unfortunately, most of our family found the food bland. Do not get the chicken Alfredo, or the pasta salad. The pasta salad tasted like malt vinegar, gross. Also, the salad bar was no ruby tuesdays, in fact the ingrediants were almost all soaking in water. Not to forget the soup at the salad bar, the worker told us more would come out, to no surprise at all the soup never made an appearance. To add on to the appearance, the place looked old and ugly. The only good part of our dinner was the 'ovation' mints they gave out at the end, although its the only ovation to be found in that restaurant. In the is fight or flight situation, we should have soared.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank WeHateHarrigans
Blairstown
“The Lounge is a Great Place to Hang Out”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Bartenders are very nice and their service is great. The dining room sometimes has waitresses in training and it seemed like they were watching through some kind of hidden camera because the minute I put the fork down she was right there taking the plate. The appetizer and dinner came while we were still eating our salad. The breakfast buffet is good and the dinners are good though.

Visited July 2013