Residence Inn State College
Hilton Garden Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
$151
$139
$119
Country Inn
  • Restaurant
Nittany Lion Inn(State College)
$139
Great 4.5/5
Days Inn Penn State(State College)(Great Value!)
$87
$94
Great 4.5/5
Sleep Inn(State College)(Great Value!)
$71
SleepInn
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Suites Penn State(State College)(Great Value!)
$89
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites(State College)(Great Value!)
$103
$92
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Toftrees Golf Resort(State College)(Great Value!)
$82
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfull kitchenlong term stayseparate bedroompots and pansstandard check in timebathroom fixturestwo room suitebasketball courtan extended staynice stayquick drivefree internethome away from homean upgradebreakfast was delicioushot tubhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This place has everything I needed. The staff was extremely helpful even before we got here. We were upgraded to a two bedroom two bath suite with a full kitchen. There is a fitness center and indoor pool. There is a patio area with a Chimenea and a barbecue. There is a full breakfast and it is very plentiful clean and includes fresh fruit. If I had to return to State College I would definitely stay here!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gg99
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn State College, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

gg99,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience with us at Residence Inn State College. It’s great to receive your kind comments about our helpful staff, spacious accommodations and the variety of amenities that we’re proud to offer our guests. We hope you will have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Everything is always perfect here! Room is always clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I think th rates are a little high but I am willing to pay for a nice, clean place to lay my head!
Was sad to see that they have moved to the 2 night minimum stay for Penn State "move in" weekend. Leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth to require a 2 night stay when I don't need it. Needless to say, we'll be staying elsewhere in August!

• Stayed: May 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn State College, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

BINK61,
It’s great to receive your review and kind comments about our clean hotel and friendly staff. Your feedback is important to me and provides opportunities for improving guest satisfaction. I sincerely apologize for your disappointment in our 2 night minimum for Penn State move in weekend. We value you as our guest and hope you will consider staying with us again in August. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was in town visiting my old roommates (we all went to PSU) and decided to stay here. It was such a gem! The room was clean and spacious and and equipped with all the ammenities we needed. The kitchen was fully stocked with clutlery, serving dishes, plates, forks, etc. It had a dishwasher, full sized fridge and microwave - and complimentary bags of popcorn!

The TV is newer and nice, the beds are what I expect from any Marriott (absolutely AMAZING), the bathroom was nice and clean, the couch was comfy.....it was all very nice!

The staff was super nice. The desk attendant who checked us in was really friendly (I forget his name, but he was wearing a pink dress shirt). Jose was funny and full of smiles and Stephanie, (the guest care manager who cheked us out on our last day), was an absolute delight. They were all about the guest which ultimately makes or breaks a hotel.

All in all, lovely staff, lovely room and a lovely stay. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn State College, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

alias1on1,
Thank you for your review. I hope you had a great time visiting with your old roommates from PSU. We appreciate your complimentary feedback on our great hotel, spacious rooms and friendly staff. I’ll be sure to recognize Jose and Stephanie with a special commendation for their excellence in customer service. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Residence Inn State College. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were in State College for admitted student day, and chose the Residence Inn as the rooms are more spacious. The staff was friendly when we arrived, and throughout the visit. While the kitchen area in the room seemed a bit worn compared to other Residence Inns we've visited, the queen suite provided two separate sleeping areas (my daughter used the sleeper sofa in the living room area) which was perfect. There were two TVs, also nice to have. If my daughter decides to attend Penn State (she loved the visit), I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Dante81
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn State College, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dante81,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you and your daughter stayed with us while visiting Penn State. We're glad you liked our property and wonderful staff. Should your travels bring you back to our area, please stay with us again. We look forward to it.
Shane A. Niman

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We needed a place that could accommodate two adults *plus* a large dog while we were moving into the area. This hotel is very nice; the room was clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly. We asked for (and received) a room close to the door so we could exercise our dog. There is a small pet-walk area, complete with doggy-bags and a waste receptacle. This Residence Inn is very conveniently located, with restaurants and a supermarket close by, handy if you are here for more than a few days.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn State College, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

heartlesspwg,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn. We're glad you and your family stayed with us while making your transition, and we're pleased you felt well accommodated. We wish you well and appreciate your kind comments.
Shane A. Niman