“Delicious!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Petersburg, PA
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have been to the bakery quite a few times. My absolute favorite is the pig candy. I have called and ordered it ahead of time to be sure to get some when I stop in. I have also tried their cookies - coconut oatmeal are awesome! (and I don't like coconut??) Triple berry scones are excellent. They are packed with real berries. We also ordered one of their sheet cakes for a birthday at work. The icing was camouflage and the guys were blown away at how realistic it looked. The cake was moist and delicious also. Kimmy and Scott are very nice and do whatever they can to accommodate your requests.

• Visited September 2013

Columbia, Maryland
“Yummy all-around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

I love discovering small-town gems and this place is a great example. Yes, you have to try the pig candy! Other than, they have one of the best chocolate chip cookies - I'm not a big cookie person so that's saying something.... There is also free wifi available.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sujata410
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had their famous Pig Candy (a sweet and savory bacon with just a hint of cayenne), It is addictive! My friend and I shared several desserts. From blueberry danish that was flaky and delicious to chocolate cupcakes that are moist and to die for! The owners are a husband and wife team that are so thoughtful and friendly and seem to know each customer personally. Any time I'm in the area my Mom has me pick her up a couple of loaves of their fresh made bread. This small town bakery has it all from breakfast items, cookies, pies, and cupcakes to custom cakes! You won't be disappointed!
The coffee is just as amazing as the desserts!!
If you are vacationing in Lake Raystown or State College...
VISIT THIS BAKERY! You won't be disappointed.

1 Thank SMM1970
PA
“Yummy desserts!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Amazing blueberry Danish!! You have to try the pig candy! They make great cakes too!!
Very friendly staff!!!! Do yourself a favor and stop in!