“One of my favorites”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Springtown
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2012

This is one of my all time favorite restaurants. Beautiful place, and great food.

2  Thank Barbara H

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Not expecting a place like this in the country. Not usually crowde.

1  Thank tank1050
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I have eaten at the Springtown on numerous occassions with my wife and / or friends. Each and every dining experience has been consistently good. The portions are generous. The quality is above average, and the service is attentive.

I find many restaurants have difficulty with duck, but, not this place, it's done perfectly. Everthing else on the menu is also very tasty. BUT, If you are a fan of prime rib, this really is the place for you. The princess cut is about a pound, the queen cut is 24 ounces and the king cut is the size of your Grandfather's Buick.

I recently coordinated a dinner for 14 of my friends. This is the 4th or 5th time I have held a dinner for a sizeable group at the Springtown Inn. Each and every time, my guests have raved about their experience. From my very first party to our last, from appetizers to desert, the owner / manager (Bobbie) has always made sure my group is well looked after. Try this place if you are in the area, I doubt you will be disappointed.

2  Thank emoe0
Reviewed August 27, 2011

This is the most beautiful inn around. The food and service is excellent. We love their meals, buffet (Monday night) and dessert! We've been raving about the buffet -- it's not the typical gross, processed food, overwhelming buffet. It's homemade, fresh, hot and DELICIOUS. The bar atmosphere is my style (historic, small but not crowded, laid-back...). You can smell the fireplace... Love it. Although dessert is a little pricy, a piece of cake is large enough to share with 2-3 people. Highly recommend to anyone passing through the area.

2  Thank NatureLover9331
Reviewed August 8, 2011

My husband and I and his two cousins (who are Riegels) had driven from Iowa to Rigelsville to see if we could find any Riegels left in Riegelsville. We did find one and after telling him our experience with the other Inn, he recommended we try to Springtown Inn. The food was "down home" cooking and the portions were generous. The staff was attentive and the atmosphere was historic without feeling and smelling "old". I would definately reccommend this place. Too bad they did not rent out the hotel part of the building, I would have stayed there just to feel the history.

2  Thank BnBsAreGreat

Been to Springtown Inn? Share your experiences!